Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Avalon: A Heartwarming True Cat Story by Vanessa Morgan


Purr-chase me on Amazon

We hear often of dog memoirs. But how about cat memoirs? Here is one for you.

"From Amazon bestselling author Vanessa Morgan, Avalon is the heartwarming and once-in-a-lifetime love story of a girl and her neurotic Turkish Van cat." (Amazon Blurb)

This book has touched my heart before even reading it. I know Turkish Van cats are truly precious. It's like they have been bathed in sparkling, unique personality water. (Which has been lit by a torch..) Avalon seems to be no different. He is neurotic, apparently to the extreme.

This book promises to be a highlight of events, escapades, and love. Pet lovers might enjoy any animal story, but I think this is one everyone will like.

This seems like a book that should be on your TBR list, or better yet, your R. ;) I hope to read it soon.

Enjoy kitliterature? Then look at this mew cat book: Avalon: A Heartwarming True Cat Story by Vanessa Morgan.


3 comments:

  1. I'm not too much of a fan of cats but this sounds like a great book for cat lovers. #ProductReviewParty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a cat lover and think this sounds adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat memoirs sound much more intriguing; dogs can't have all of the fun! Also, thanks for commenting on my blog several weeks ago. I just came back from vacation and haven't had any time to thank you!

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete