Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Good Deals on Pretty, Elegant, and Shiny iPhone 6/6 Plus Cases

There is a deal today for these leather cases. They come in blue and pink. Original price: $29.95. Now: $8.95.

Blue iPhone 6 
Blue iPhone 6 Plus




Pink iPhone 6 Plus 





This one is a shiny, sparkly, "bling" iPhone 6 plus case. It is marked down from $44 to $14.95.



There is also this green case (it is a bit bright) that is on clearance for $7. There are others on sale for this price too, which can be found by searching "Lace Leather Folio."

All of these deals are on www.hdaccessory.com, and similarly all of the photos belong to them.




3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the hot pink one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love that last case the best! But i'm usually tough on my phones so I think I should stay with the more heavy duty case I have on it right now

    liz sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete