Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Gmo Free, Gluten Free Grocery Gnibbles

 Image plucked from Hail Merry
                             
Hail Merry Miracle Tart Meyer Lemon ®

This tart will satisfy your sweet tooth, and is feel-good-eating at the same time. It has a nice lemon taste, and you will have a happy few moments of this taste on your tongue. It is probably more fun to eat it all in one sitting than to save it for later.

 To see if a store near you carries them, use the store map on hailmerry.com.

But the best thing to do would be to pick up one or two at the grocery store, rather than the 12 pack on the website.  



Kinnikinnick's Cinnamon Sugar Donuts

These are really nice doughnuts, and well flavored with cinnamon. (Perhaps that is mostly sugar ;). I would buy them if you are in the mood for doughnuts, and are going to a store that stocks them. 
                                           
                                                                 

Perfect Peanut Butter Bar

Image Source: Perfect Bar

This peanut butter bar is delicious, I think the best I've ever tasted. It is also fairly large, which makes you grateful there is more of it. I would recommend it 100% if you want a peanut butter treat, and more impressively, if you do not. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for commenting on my blog. creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    How did you find my blog? I really like your blog. I can't wait to see the reviews that you do.

    Love,
    Ashley
    ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley,

      And thank you for commenting on mine, it was great to see your comment here. I like your blog too, and nice photographs btw. You wrote a comment with your blog url on sparklyambitions.blogspot.com so that's how I found it. :)

      Delete