Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Dr Lucy's Cinnamon Thin Cookies Review

                                              Disclaimer: I received a product free in exchange for a review

Dr. Lucy's cookies are gluten free and certified non-GMO. They also sell brownie crisps. 

From the cookie category, there are lemon, sugar, pumpkin, chocolate, oatmeal, maple bliss, and what I chose: cinnamon. I think there are 16 of these charms in a box.


The cookies are hard (I'm not being hard on them, just in case anyone wants to know) as opposed to soft. They're the perfect size, larger than bite size but not as big as a cookie you may buy individually.

They were flavorful and a fine silk bed of cinnamon is resting on the cookie (excuse the poetry.) 

Dr. Lucy Gibney made these treats with the intention of being allergy friendly (this all began when her child developed food allergies) so they do not contain peanuts or tree nuts. They are have 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, and are vegan. See more certifications here

Anyway, these were delicious and my brother and I ate them quickly and would definitely recommend them as snacks.

I plan on purchasing Dr Lucy's other cookie flavors. Which would you choose to buy, if you saw them on the shelves of the supermarket?

No comments:

Post a Comment